Senior Transaction Management Manager, AVP
For our client, one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world, we are looking now for a skilled Senior Manager to join the internal finance team based in Cracow.
The Investment Management Services (IMS) Transaction Management team services all aspects of trade confirmation and settlement instruction creation process across Asset Managers portfolios worldwide. Products include equities, fixed income, cash, foreign exchange, unitized funds and securitized derivatives of the same. IMS Transaction Management team is centric for Asset managers, traders, brokers and other counterparty’s relationships.
- Working within the Investment Management Services – Transaction Management (TM) team based in Poland, managing , operational team for FX and Money Market
- Represent the TM function in both external and internal project discussions and workshops
- Maintain operations of Transaction Management unit performing middle office functions (trade confirmation) for multiple Asset Mangers across fixed income, equity, unit trusts, money market, FX and cash instruments.
- Act as senior escalation point and subject matter expert for middle office related inquires
- Manage direct risk factors (operational and financial) through claims management, investigation and ownership over remediation strategies
- Support global, both external and internal on boarding process by achieving operational readiness, reducing post-migration straight through process fallouts, supporting resources estimation
- Play key part in performance governance through KPI/KRI management, client relationship management (Service Level reviews)
- Drive implementation of industry or regulatory imposed changes
- min 8+ years’ extensive experience in Transaction Management (Middle Office) in large financial services institution with working knowledge of FX market and products
- 4+ years of supervisory experience
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies
- Degree in Accounting/Banking/ Finance or related discipline
- Very good Excel
- Fluent English
- Multitasking skills, strong analytical and prioritization skills, experience in deadline driven Environment
- High Stress resistance
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Feb 23, 2021
Lease Accounting Manager
Feb 22, 2021
Senior On-site Recruiter
Feb 19, 2021
HR Operations Team Leader
Feb 17, 2021
General Ledger Operations Manager
Feb 8, 2021
Senior Statutory and Tax Specialist
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.
New Jobs in your inbox