Sales Data Support – afternoon shift
The newly created position of Sales Data Support is responsible for supporting the data reporting aspects of Group Purchasing Organization (GPO), Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) contracts, Membership and Administrative Fees. The position works closely with the Corporate Accounts Sales Data Analyst to prepare and execute reports and data. It reports directly to Supervisor, Pricing & Contracts Healthcare Systems based in Wayne, US with a dotted line to Controlling Team Leader based in Krakow. The position builds standard data to support reports such as GPO sales, pricing/margin analysis, Request for Proposal (RFP) submission data, and ad-hoc reporting requirements for the Sales Data Analyst Corporate Accounts team. The position requires experience in data support and should have the ability to develop strong relationships with their internal partners.
- Collaborate with Corporate Accounts Sales Data Analysts to create underlying data to support IDN documents and create GPO documents.
- Using MS Access, maintain the Corporate Accounts Master Repository.
- Regular communication with Sales Data Analysts to review open items and top priorities.
- Using MS Access, maintain databases to track GPO/IDN monthly contracted sales reporting process.
- Support process of accurate payment of administrative fees to GPO’s on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Respond in a timely and accurate manner to assigned incoming tickets through our Freshdesk system.
- Work collaboratively with Data Analysts on Customer Service price loads and discrepancy resolution.
- Support the Membership Analyst to validate and process Letters of Commitment (LOCs) for IDNs and GPOs.
- Work closely with Data Analysts to understand business needs, to identify, develop and implement enhancements for reporting and analytical deliverables.
- Run audits for various reports, as assigned, and report findings to the team.
- Previous experience in a Sales Support or Finance position, which includes direct data analysis experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel are a must.
- Experience with sales-related software applications such as SAP, COGNOS.
- Fluent English (written and oral) required.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- Able to synthesize various, independently generated, data points into cohesive reports.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and toward deadlines.
- Ability to handle and manage entry level special projects and audits, must be able to present findings to the team.
- An independent worker who is detail oriented, accurate and able to achieve deadlines.
- Responsible for bringing to the attention of management any potential improvements that could reduce our environmental impact, or to report activities that could result in a negative impact to the environment.
- Working time according to East Cost US time (14:00-22:00).
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Feb 23, 2021
Lease Accounting Manager
Feb 22, 2021
Senior On-site Recruiter
Feb 19, 2021
HR Operations Team Leader
Feb 17, 2021
General Ledger Operations Manager
Feb 8, 2021
Senior Statutory and Tax Specialist
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.
New Jobs in your inbox