Procurement Specialist – Indirect
- Interact with business owners, Procurement and other cross-functional teams on a daily basis.
- Track performance of the organization’s spend, supply market, costs, and tiers of suppliers.
- Identify expense reduction/management opportunities and development of strategies to realize those opportunities.
- Develop and manage supplier relationships with assigned key/strategic suppliers to optimize financial and operational performance.
- Negotiate, create and execute contracts (terms) with suppliers.
- Develop, issue and manage the process for bids/RFP (requests for proposal) process along with RFIs (requests for information), RFQs (requests for quotations) for products and services.
- Create and monitor purchase orders in the Procurement system and all associated activities up to payment to the supplier.
- 1-5 years procurement/strategic sourcing experience
- Experience preferred in maintenance, repair and operational procurement services including technology, telecommunications, facilities and business operations products and services.
- Supplier relationship management experience including supplier review, selection, negotiation and on-going management.
- Experience driving, planning, developing and executing category commodity management strategies.
- Experience developing bids and negotiation and administration of contracts.
- Strong technology skills; Proficiency with PC software applications such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Feb 23, 2021
Lease Accounting Manager
Feb 22, 2021
Senior On-site Recruiter
Feb 19, 2021
HR Operations Team Leader
Feb 17, 2021
General Ledger Operations Manager
Feb 8, 2021
Senior Statutory and Tax Specialist
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.
New Jobs in your inbox