Our clients Analytics team is responsible for quantitative analysis for all strategies managed by the Groupes.
The team is based in Warsaw and its clients are both internal – portfolio management, marketing, and Finance as well as external investors.
The Portfolio Analyst will be involved in daily quantitative analysis of number of portfolios. The main goal of the function is to help to deliver high quality quantitative analytics in response for requests from various parties both internal and external.
The successful candidate will cooperate closely with other internal teams(including portfolio managers and marketing) based in different geographical locations
On this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Preparation of quantitative portfolio analysis for investors/clients, portfolio managers and marketing
- Data management related responsibilities (i.e.. uploading data for analysis).
- Participate in project work with data management and portfolio reporting teams on automation of repetitive requests.
- Participate in preparation of Liquidity Stress Testing reports for regulators.
- Work with external verifiers and preparation of GIPS (Global Investment Performance Standards) reporting.
- Excellent English both written and spoken
- Excellent Excel skills
- Up to 2 years of experience in portfolio analysis/quant team in a financial institution
- Some knowledge/experience with debt instruments and/or alternative asset classes (i.e. fixed income, private debt, private equity, etc).
- CFA or FRM designation (or in progress) or other investment related qualification would be an advantage.
- VBA, Python would be an advantage.
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Feb 23, 2021
Lease Accounting Manager
Feb 22, 2021
Senior On-site Recruiter
Feb 19, 2021
HR Operations Team Leader
Feb 17, 2021
General Ledger Operations Manager
Feb 8, 2021
Senior Statutory and Tax Specialist
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.
New Jobs in your inbox