Market Risk Specialist
- Performs processes and procedures in the qualified approach of market risk measurement according to the regulation for investment funds.
- Cooperates across borders with other companies and branches.
- Carries out special tasks of the Risk Measurement department as follows:
- Performs decomposition, modelling and integration of derivative securities und structured instruments into the daily process of market risk measurement
- Performs pre-trade eligibility checks of new assets with respect to the valid legal and technical requirements for risk management of investment funds
- Conducts assessments of the necessity and the applicability of the qualified approach for market risk measurement in the case of launching new investment funds or the conversion of existing port-folios (concept check)
- Answers ad-hoc inquiries and conducts calculations and analysis related to client reporting requests
- Practical experience in market risk and the validation of risk figures for multi-asset investment funds.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of financial markets.
- Intermediate to advanced level in two or more programming languages like VBA, SQL, R, Matlab, or Python.
- Results orientation, self-reliant working, outstanding quality and reliability, unsolicited communication, customer service focus.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German language skills would be an asset.
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Feb 23, 2021
Lease Accounting Manager
Feb 22, 2021
Senior On-site Recruiter
Feb 19, 2021
HR Operations Team Leader
Feb 17, 2021
General Ledger Operations Manager
Feb 8, 2021
Senior Statutory and Tax Specialist
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.
New Jobs in your inbox