Macro Valuations Expert
- This job will give you the opportunity to manage valuation of various equities including public, private and venture capital investments.
- Manage valuation process for publicly traded equities on a daily basis.
- Manage the investment valuation and valuation models used for private equities and venture capital investments.
- Independently verify venture capital investments’ valuation proposed by Deal Professionals.
- Assess financial performance and evaluate comparable public companies and comparable M&A transactions.
- Build and maintain Discount Cash Flow model.
- Summarize valuation methodologies and conclusions in investment review documentation.
- Prepare daily P&L reporting for senior management.
- Maintain external fund investments valuation, P&L, and performance.
- 2-5 years’ experience with private and public equity valuation.
- Experience with financial statement analysis.
- Strong Excel modeling skills.
- Understanding of current accounting and regulatory development pertaining to valuation of private equity valuation.
- Strong understanding of financial products including listed securities, private equities, and venture capital investments.
- CPA, CFA or comparable certifications or progress towards those certifications is a plus.
- Strong personal ownership and ability to resolve issues independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- English communication skills (verbal and written).
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Feb 23, 2021
Lease Accounting Manager
Feb 22, 2021
Senior On-site Recruiter
Feb 19, 2021
HR Operations Team Leader
Feb 17, 2021
General Ledger Operations Manager
Feb 8, 2021
Senior Statutory and Tax Specialist
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.
New Jobs in your inbox