HR Operations Team Leader
This role is a full and demanding HR Operations Team Leader role supporting a broader HR team based in London. Responsible for managing four Administrators covering the full employee lifecycle and HR Information Systems (HRIS), primarily Workday (Recruitment, On-boarding and Employee Lifecycle, Compensation & Benefits and HRIS) in Warsaw across a broad range of HR activities. You will report to Head of Reward & Compensation in London.
- Team management including hiring, training & mentoring, and performance management.
- Ensure closing deadlines are met, full set of lease reports is prepared on monthly/quarterly/annually basis.
- Review lease agreements and related documents on a regular basis.
- Review accounting checklists prepared by Analysts per each new lease/modification.
- Review cash flow for each agreement and correctness of data entered into accounting system.
- Analyze deviation of the financial reporting data.
- Build and sustain current business cycle and take actions to improve and optimize it.
- Build effective communication with the team and management.
- Deal with lease accounting issues on day-to-day basis, provide technical accounting support to the team.
- Maintain lease accounting policy and update when necessary/work with Technical Accounting division.
- Deal with internal/external audit requests (including SOX control testing).
- Continue the automation of finance reports and processes (cooperation with SAP development team).
- Minimum 3-5 year of accounting or audit experience, preferably in lease accounting.
- Minimum 1 year of people management experience (1-10 people).
- DipIFR/ACCA or similar certification is a plus.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Experience in IFRS and US GAAP (preferably IFRS 16 and/or ASC 842/606).
- Be familiar with accounting standards.
- Be familiar with legal documents’ structure (read and analyze).
- Ability to learn and operate in ERP system, SAP preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Highly detail-oriented, possess proven organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Feb 23, 2021
Lease Accounting Manager
Feb 22, 2021
Senior On-site Recruiter
Feb 19, 2021
HR Operations Team Leader
Feb 17, 2021
General Ledger Operations Manager
Feb 8, 2021
Senior Statutory and Tax Specialist
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.
New Jobs in your inbox