- Meeting deadlines and demonstrating quality when processing transactions such as Journal Entries, accounts’ reconciliations, intercompany accounting, monthly reporting to the Group and treasury activities etc.
- Effectively handling customer inquiries such as Account analysis, aging reports, etc.
- Contributinc with daily activities, pre close and month end closing processes.
- Preparing daily and ad-hoc reporting within agreed SLAs.
- Contributing to creation and maintenance of process documentation.
- Taking processes improvement initiatives.
- Complying with company’s policies and procedures.
- Identifying issues or risks and works to resolve them, participating with other team members as needed.
- Relevant experience in accounting in RtR area/General Ledger (min 2 years).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Fluent English required.
- Good working knowledge of Oracle would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to maintain professional business
- Very good Customer Service skills and strong customer driven focus.
- Analytical mindset and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and toward deadlines.
- Pro-activeness, improvements driver, problem solver.
- Working time according to East Cost US time (14:00-22:00).
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Feb 23, 2021
Lease Accounting Manager
Feb 22, 2021
Senior On-site Recruiter
Feb 19, 2021
HR Operations Team Leader
Feb 17, 2021
General Ledger Operations Manager
Feb 8, 2021
Senior Statutory and Tax Specialist
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.
New Jobs in your inbox