For one of our clients, nationwide real estate organization, we currently look for Financial Analyst to join their dynamic and cross-functional team.
As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Supporting Financial Controller in reporting financial results to Board members.
- Management reporting including actual v budget variance analysis.
- KPI reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
- Recommending actions by making comparative analyses and interpreting data.
- Supporting cash flow and ROI (Return-of-investment) analysis.
- Business performance analysis to support decision making.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports for Board members.
- Developing and implementing new reporting and analytical tools.
- Previous experience in financial analysis.
- Willingness to learn real estate industry to understand specific financial transactions.
- Business acumen and commercial mind-set.
- Very good Excel – analytical tools and VBA.
- Focus on continuous improvement and automation.
- Data driven and ability to analyse fast & make recommendations.
- Self-motivation and ability to work under minimum supervisory in a small team.
- Speak fluent Polish and communicative English.
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Feb 23, 2021
Lease Accounting Manager
Feb 22, 2021
Senior On-site Recruiter
Feb 19, 2021
HR Operations Team Leader
Feb 17, 2021
General Ledger Operations Manager
Feb 8, 2021
Senior Statutory and Tax Specialist
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.
New Jobs in your inbox