Finance Manager – Statutory
- Advise the business units in dealing with statutory closing regulations with regard to both daily business and projects or board approval papers. Develop recommendations on capitalizing assets or on forming provisions/accruals.
- Evaluate and sometimes also prepare the calculation of balance sheet related business issues.
- Develop booking instructions for the current accounts teams and conduct trainings.
- Evaluate the impact of new accounting standards/principles on the balance sheet and P&L of the business.
- Prepare accounting information for the group-wide consolidated statements.
- Analyze and explain developments in the accounting data and their business background to the central group accounting department.
- Participate in Group-wide accounting projects, the implementation of new customers on our ERP platform or its development.
- Act as competent contact person for the auditors, central accounting/tax/treasury departments.
- Proven track record of at least 3 years in finance and accounting.
- Familiar with accounting rules according to IAS/IRFS.
- ACCA will be an assets.
- Familiar with accounting rules according to German HGB will be an asset.
- Fluent in German, very good English.
- SAP FI knowledge.
- Very good Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work.
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Feb 23, 2021
Lease Accounting Manager
Feb 22, 2021
Senior On-site Recruiter
Feb 19, 2021
HR Operations Team Leader
Feb 17, 2021
General Ledger Operations Manager
Feb 8, 2021
Senior Statutory and Tax Specialist
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.
New Jobs in your inbox