We’re looking for an extraordinarily bright, articulate and dedicated professional to join our client’s Market Data & Research Finance team.
- Administer invoices for market data and research invoices.
- Maintain inventory in the firm’s market data inventory management database.
- Provide close working support to Market Data’s Business Analysts.
- Support monthly close processes.
- Oversee finance and administration relationship with vendors, including exchange reporting.
- Procurement of certain market data services.
- Seek ways to automate and streamline market data processes.
- Oversight of soft dollar and sales/use tax policy and administration.
- Assist with budgets, ad hoc reporting, and special projects.
- Strong analytical ability, familiarity with data analysis and database tools important.
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred, but will consider other educational backgrounds/equivalent work experience. Some exposure to Information Technology (IT) in an academic setting is helpful.
- Previous experience in an accounting, finance, IT or market data environment, will consider recent graduate with high potential.
- Facility with Excel essential, exposure to Workday, SQL, and other database tools desirable.
- Detail oriented, strong team player, genuine interest in market data in an asset management environment.
- Strong communication skills (English language verbal and writing skills).
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Feb 23, 2021
Lease Accounting Manager
Feb 22, 2021
Senior On-site Recruiter
Feb 19, 2021
HR Operations Team Leader
Feb 17, 2021
General Ledger Operations Manager
Feb 8, 2021
Senior Statutory and Tax Specialist
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.
New Jobs in your inbox