Data Analyst with German
Our client is international, Germany HQ, environmental and waste disposal organization.
For their cozy office in the city centre of Warsaw, they now look for an additional support in Customer Data Analytics team.
At this job you will:
- play active role in supporting European processes of Regulatory & Compliance and Take Back Solutions departments of the company.
- follow relevant office and process procedures, maintain high quality documentation, work according to relevant metrics.
- prepare country specific producer responsibility reports for relevant regulatory authorities in a required format.
- manage logistical system i.e. waste pick-up requests, monitor collections, from inception to final completion of the recycling process, interact with suppliers.
- At least 1 year of experience with entry level financial processes or customer service area.
- Accurateness and reliability.
- High attention to details, and very strong technical and MS Excel skills
- Willingness to work in a process and systems oriented environment, loaded with numbers and Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong English, to be able to communicate with colleagues & authorities.
- Strong German language oral and in writing.
- Excellent communication skills, for direct contact with internal and external customers & suppliers in a foreign language.
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Feb 23, 2021
Lease Accounting Manager
Feb 22, 2021
Senior On-site Recruiter
Feb 19, 2021
HR Operations Team Leader
Feb 17, 2021
General Ledger Operations Manager
Feb 8, 2021
Senior Statutory and Tax Specialist
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.
New Jobs in your inbox