Business Analyst – Finance & Accounting
You will be using advanced analytics techniques to uncover top-tier insights. Insights that will inform significant process performance improvements, and will uncover incremental value to the business. Your key customers / stakeholders will be GBS delivery teams, global process owners, and functional operation teams across the enterprise.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand their challenges and opportunities.
- Support the creation of a data analytics strategy roadmap during a major ongoing core system implementation.
- Work as part of team focusing on GBS processes (RTR, OTC, STP, FP&A, and Treasury).
- Push the analytics envelope beyond descriptive and diagnostic and onto predictive and prescriptive.
- Bring data to life through storytelling in a clear and meaningful way to audiences with mixed levels of technical expertise.
- Continually learn new analytical skills, techniques and tools to maximize competitive advantage, participate in internal & external technology communities.
- Significant experience in business and/or process analysis.
- Business understanding and knowledge of one or more of these processes RTR/OTC/STP/FP&A/Treasury.
- Experience in data handling, data manipulation and building analytical models.
- Technical skills in data and visualisation e.g. Access, SQL, Tableau, PowerBI.
- Knowledge or understanding of machine learning languages e.g. Python, R.
- Creativity to push boundaries and innovate.
- Can-do attitude, ability to influence others.
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Feb 23, 2021
Lease Accounting Manager
Feb 22, 2021
Senior On-site Recruiter
Feb 19, 2021
HR Operations Team Leader
Feb 17, 2021
General Ledger Operations Manager
Feb 8, 2021
Senior Statutory and Tax Specialist
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.
New Jobs in your inbox