Accounts Receivable Operations Manager
- Help build the finance and accounting capabilities in the center.
- To manage the teams assigned from time to time.
- To work on the process improvement and other projects assigned in specific deals.
- To be moved to a permanent role in the center depending on the requirements.
- Seek ways to improve service quality by initiating process excellence projects.
- Accountable for staff development for people assigned to the role.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Innovative thinking to deliver and improve best Client service within budget.
- Diligent – ensure deadlines are met and priorities are balanced accordingly.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, team members and colleagues Fluency in English is essential.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in Finance & Accounting – OTC a strong preference.
Are you interested?
Apply for this position, request a call back to chat about the details or share the vacancy with your friends.
Feb 23, 2021
Lease Accounting Manager
Feb 22, 2021
Senior On-site Recruiter
Feb 19, 2021
HR Operations Team Leader
Feb 17, 2021
General Ledger Operations Manager
Feb 8, 2021
Senior Statutory and Tax Specialist
Nothing there? Find your dream job today.
New Jobs in your inbox